How to Get 35MB Legally from Airtel to Brows the Internet for Free - WINODEY

Latest

RECENT POST

FOR 728X90 GOOGLE ADSENSE ADS

Monday, February 20

How to Get 35MB Legally from Airtel to Brows the Internet for Free


One of my friend today  shared with me about this 35MB of free data bundle today, and when I tested it, it worked for me and I decided to share with you as a partaker of the Airtel free browsing bundle which you can pair your phone to your PC to browse the internet for free.

How Do I do it, Hope you asked?

1. Just text "Weeklytrial" without quote to 141, using your Airtel SIM card and you will get 25.56MB instantly for free. OR
2. Dial *141*712*700#, Do it until you are being given the 25.56MB and do check if you have been given the 25.56MB.

What of the extra 10MB?

After receiving your 25.56MB, text, "Dailytrial" without quote to 141 and you will instantly, get your extra free 10MB.

How Do I Check my Airtel bundle Balance:
Just dial *123*10# OR *141*712*0#

After dialing the code above, you should see 35MB as your balance.


NOTE: You must finish the initial 35MB before you can be given another one, don't go by dialing the code to get multiple megabits cos, it won’t work.


Hope this info helps? Always comment and do share with your friends all what you have learn from this site and SUBSCRIBE with your e-mail address below to get our future post directly to your email address. If you have any questions to ask, just use the comment box below.


Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment