HURRAY!!! CEO of Winodey.com and SteadyGist.com Godwin Odey Is +1 Today 29th May, 2015 - WINODEY

Latest

RECENT POST

FOR 728X90 GOOGLE ADSENSE ADS

Friday, May 29

HURRAY!!! CEO of Winodey.com and SteadyGist.com Godwin Odey Is +1 Today 29th May, 2015

I am grateful to God for keeping me to see yet another birthday with good health and with uncommon mindset that has help me to be where I am today. You can call me Mr. Democracy if you want because I and Nigeria our country celebrate the same day. As I am celebrating My birthday, Nigeria is celebrating Democracy and its usually a day set aside as Public holiday.

To me, it seems Nigerian is having a public holiday because of me, lol. Of course yes because you are actually celebrating me too. This year birthday is a wonderful one as it is the Day The President Elect Gen. Muhamadu Buhari will be sworn to power. Its a multiple celebration day. As Godwin Odey Is Celebrating His birthday, Nigeria is Celebrating its Democracy and likewise we are Celebrating the New president.

I am thanking God for his protection, for his guidance, for his care and love.

I thank God for those distress period I will want to cross the highway without even looking before crossing the road, for He did not allow any car, motocycle and bicycle to jam me.

I thank God for rewarding my hard work both online and offline. I also thank God I am known as a PRO blogger today not only In Nigeria but other countries far and near.
I thank God for giving me the idea to impact my fellow Nigerians on how to make money online and offline.
I thank God for giving me this great ideas to impact my fellow Nigeria Students on How to Make Money while still on Campus. 
I thank God for all SteadyGist fans for believing in me. I therefore pray fervently for you in Jesus Name that the eyes you used in reading our daily post shall never go blind. Amen.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GODWIN ODEY
This is wishing me myself a wonderful birthday to you Godwin. 
This birthday will bring you Joy, Peace, Good Health, Wealth, and every other thing you have be longing for. You are blessed, you are favored, you are lifted, you are endowed. Amen. Whatever you lay your hands upon from this day shall prosper. Your hard work and all your sleepless Night you had always set aside to learn new skills online shall be rewarded. You shall harvest every effort and investment you have put together to learn everything you have known. Ameeeeeen.   I pray that God should add more year to your years so you can fulfill your destiny.  Amen. More money from Fiverr, Adsense, Clickbank, Jumia, Konga, Dealdey and Ebay in Jesus name. Amen. Long Life and Prosperity. Ameeeeen.



OYA, WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY
If you care for me and have already bought a Car, a House, Land, Laptop, Red Wine, Cheque, Cake and Wears for me to wish me happy birthday, Just put it in the donation box below :
Hope you know it will be physical gift. lol. Just Call me on 08064777410 for your gift.
You cal also comment your happy birthday wishes by using the commend box below. I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment