Good News As Glo Introduces 180GB Data for Heavy Internet Users - WINODEY

Latest

RECENT POST

FOR 728X90 GOOGLE ADSENSE ADS

Thursday, November 30

Good News As Glo Introduces 180GB Data for Heavy Internet Users

This is why You need to agree with me that Glo should win the bidding for 9mobile maybe atleast it will improve her network? Let me not just say anything for now, if I say now, they will say I have said. So let me mute and discussed with you the latest Upgraded Data Plan From Glo.

For the heavy internet users, those who can download heaven on earth on their system, Glo have finally announced a suitable data plan for you and let me guess… You’ll love it! Though I don’t know how fast glo is in your location but in mine, slow is the definition of Glo

You’ll also recall that they recently unleashed Glo Unfair Advantage that let you get: 
2GB for N500
4GB for N1000
9.5GB for N2000
24GB for N4000
30GB for N5000
55GB for N8000
75GB for N10000


And now, you can get 180GB for N20,000. Glo announced this in a tweet few hours ago. To get it, dial *777# and follow the prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment