PC 2go: Download 2go Messenger for PC and Chat with Your Facebook Friends - WINODEY

Latest

RECENT POST

FOR 728X90 GOOGLE ADSENSE ADS

Saturday, July 28

PC 2go: Download 2go Messenger for PC and Chat with Your Facebook Friends

With this type of 2go messenger, you can also chat with your friends using either you PC/Laptop with just the click of the mouse

You can download 2go to your mobile phone from www.2go.co.za which you will also be redirected to if you go through www.2go.im or www.2go.com.ng

When I started using 2go, I was only using the 2go Messenger on my Nokia C3-00/Blackberry curve 2 mobile phones, but when I checked the 2go website, I found the "PC 2go" link on it and I decided to click and see the procedure required to use this same 2go am using on my mobile phone on PC. I followed the steps and right now, I can "
2go" on my laptop and stay connected to my 2go friends and I can even chat with my Facebook Friends. And I decided to share it with you.

How To Download This PC 2go?

Go to http://pc.2go.im/ on your pc.

On the Page, log in with your details. If you logged in successfully, you will then be directed to the download page. Click the 2go logo to start download.  If you already have a supported version of JAVA (JRE) on your PC, the 2go MicroEmulator will be downloaded to your PC. See Image Instructions Below:

 Click the 2go Logo To start Download as seen below

If you do not have a supported version of JAVA software on your PC, you will be automatically redirected to download and install it to your PC before you will be able to download and install the 2go MicroEmulator.
 

Once you successfully install the2go MicroEmulator, you can launch it to start chatting with your friends. See mine below;

 



Note:  If you were in a cafe to download and use this 2go on pc, make sure you log out your account before leaving the cafe, if not anybody can jump to the system you use as at the time of using the 2go in the cafe, so to avoid that always log out.


Hope this Helps. Share It.

No comments:

Post a Comment