iRoking: Download Any Choice of Your Music at iRocking (Mp3) - WINODEY

Latest

RECENT POST

FOR 728X90 GOOGLE ADSENSE ADS

Wednesday, June 13

iRoking: Download Any Choice of Your Music at iRocking (Mp3)

I was surfing through Youtube trying to download Psqure ft Rick Rose when my eyes glaces through a notice saying meet Pquare on iRocking, and when I opened a new tap on my browser, instead of register, I grant the iRocking application to use my Facebook profile and I started downloading heat tracks of my favourite artist, so I decided to share it with you, hope you will like it?  

At iRocking, you can download any of your favourite artist music using your mobile phone. All the music are on mp3, even though you did not download the music to your phone, you can browse through the website and listen to any music of your choice. 

How to Download Music On iRocking
=> Register or grant the application to use your facebook profile
=> Use the search bar to search any of your favourite artist to download
=> Click on the music you want to listen to or  to download
=> And you will see it downloading the music to your file

You ca also share, rate, comment, click to view at the site.

iRoking Application for Android
You can also download the iRocking application for android phone here 


Hope it helps.

Share it with your friends and comment below how you feel about this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment