HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR MTN SIM FOR SHARE AND SELL - WINODEY

Latest

RECENT POST

FOR 728X90 GOOGLE ADSENSE ADS

Monday, January 30

HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR MTN SIM FOR SHARE AND SELL


When I was in school sometimes age, I used to beg my junior brothers to send me some credits (airtime) to enable me make some important calls when I was not having credits to do so. What my brothers normally does is to type the Recharge Card Pin in a Text Message and send to me which will always cost N5 for each time they send airtime to me.

Now I came with the idea telling them to rather activate share and sell to always keep their N5 for important messages and not wasting it to send airtime to me instead of using the activation code which is provided to all MTN subscribers to do without charging them. The idea is what am sharing with you today! Keep reading.

WHAT IS MTN SHARE AND SELL?
MTN share and sell is a service designed for it subscribers to enable them share and sell their credits with just some little subscription code without charging you any fee for activating it.

TO ACTIVATE IT;

There are two ways in activating your MTN SIM for share and sell;
1.        All MTN SIM are on 0000 default share and sell PIN, assuming you want to change your PIN to 3232, compos a text like this: 0000 3232 and send to 777.

2.    You can also change your PIN using USSD like this: dial *601*default PIN*New PIN*New PIN# and pres send/ok. For example *601*0000*3232*3232# send/ok

Upon all activation, MTN will send you a message confirming the success of changing and activating your SIM for MTN share sell. But do keep in mind to remember and don’t forget your four digit PIN, because that’s what you will be using in sharing and selling airtime to friends, colleagues. Click here to learn how to send airtime to your friends and colleagues here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment